Porsche Ice Experience Finland 2020
Join Porsche Centre Parramatta in Finland.
Searching for the perfect drift: Porsche Centre Parramatta is delighted to announce an exciting Ice Experience for 2020 in Finland.In Finland, it’s winter most of the year and the perfect icy playground for any Porsche enthusiast to test the absolute limits. The Porsche Ice Experience programs run for five days and include three days of driving, four nights accommodation at the breath-taking Hotel Levi Panorama, meals, driver training in selected Porsche models with Ice Experience Instructors and airport transfers.
Multi-day experience for enthusiasts:
- Duration: 5 days (3 driving days)
- Course content: The principles of handling the vehicle on snow and ice, completing various section training sessions and final drives on handling courses
- Driving program in the cars provided from the Porsche product range (including the 911 Carrera S and 718 Cayman S on up to 1.5mm spiked tires)
- 1 instructor per group (of 5 vehicles), supported by 1 guest assistant
- 4 nights’ accommodation with breakfast and dinner, lunch on 3 days
- Framework program: Snowmobile tour (approx. 1 hour)
- Transfer according to program (Kittilä Airport, Hotel Levi Panorama, Porsche Driving Area Levi)
- Alternative travel not included in price
02.02 - 06.02.2020
$8,500 per driver
We warmly recommend it, but you will need to be quick as places are strictly limited.
> Registrations now open for 2020. Download registration form.
Hannah Ruis | Marketing & Events Coordinator
T: (02) 9933 8911
E: [email protected]